Friday, October 2, 2009

the day i start work

A day in fabulous lane


Yesterday is my 1st day work in a small company located just near Batu Carve ( its only take 10min to get there if you are walking). the 1st day was OK, i did learn something new such as failing and how to operate the machine in the office. oh i forget to tell u'll that this company is not related to hospitality industry and i did not use my degree to get this job..my aim is to gain experience and it will not be my permanent job. i work as a costumer's services and operation in this company, basically the company will handle storage and doing import and export business. As my passion for coffee i still work at sbux, you must be wondering why i did't apply for managerial position at sbux? it is coz the work and the responsibility won't be the same anymore...:p

1 comment:

xoxo said...

beb..keje maner????